We all know Ramadan is the month of happiness and forgiveness. After Ramadan Eid Ul Fitr is coming which is also the festival of love and greeting with family and friends. We have publishes 2017 Best Eid ul Fitar Quotes that you can use for greetings to share happiness with humanity. Eid ul Fitar is the special day for the Muslim community in the world. On Eid ul Fitar peoples send greeting cards and quotes to their loved once. People also make meal to celebrate this festival with joy and happiness. Check out our 2017 Best Eid ul Fitar Quotes Messages below.
2017 Best Eid ul Fitar Quotes and Saying
- Eid is upon us once again. Doors open to everyone while perfume fills the air a time to see the ones we have not seen for a while with tables that have a space for all. Love, hopes and dreams are shared being thankful for all that resists in our lives being generous to the ones that need it having patience to withstand what life brings.
- Here comes the day, once in a blue moon.With Chanda mama shining up brightand blessing everyone. Her love is so tender and merciful.Shining down on the earth and wishing us Happy Eid.
- May this Eid bring Fun, Eid bring Happiness, Eid bring God’s endless blessings, Eid brings fresh love, Eid MUBARAK to you and your family.
- When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart. I always hug them with my prayers.May Allah’s peace be with you.A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you.
- May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with peace, joy and prosperity! EID MUBARAK!
- Eid days are meant to celebrate. The goals and the achievements that make you happiest.The ideals you believe in,the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
- EID MUBARAK! Wishing you smiles and all things nice. May this Eid bring all the comfort, you have ever wanted, and all the joy and laugher you have ever wished.
Hope you will like our all collection of 2017 Best Eid ul Fitar Quotes. Please give us your feedback 🙂